TYPES OF DENTURES
There are several types of dentures available at Klein Dental Arts. Dr. Todd Klein will assess your condition, discuss your personal goals and help you choose the type of denture that is right for you and your budget:
- Partial Denture : similar to a dental bridge, a partial denture replaces several missing teeth.
- Full Dentures: used to replace all of a person’s upper or lower teeth.
- Implant Dentures: providing the best result, implant dentures are permanently attached to the jaw using as few as four dental implants.
BENEFITS OF IMPLANT SUPPORTED DENTURES
Implant dentures have a 95% or better success rate and equally high level of patient satisfaction. While this procedure does require a greater initial investment compared to alternatives like removable dentures or dental bridges, implant dentures offer the best long term benefits.
- Significant improvement in retention and stability
- Restores normal chewing function, meaning no restrictions on diet
- Improves long term bone health
- Allows patient to speak and smile naturally and comfortably
- No glues, adhesives, soaks or rinses